(keitai-l) OT: Joboffer for japanese Programmer

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_anima.de>
Date: 10/31/00
Hi List,

Mika allowed us to post this joboffer. Please pass it on if you know
somebody who could fit, we will spread this also to the various lists
out there, thanks. Uh, maybe this should be clear: the person we search
for must be in Japan to work for us, because we work with real IMode
Phones, not Simulators :)

--<snip>--

Calling all Noopodachi Programmers!!!

Nooper.com is a new IMODE service company. We are a bright, young,
international team and are developing the next craze in keitai services!
We offer an excellent opportunity to gain experience in this exciting
technology.

You! You are an energetic, highly motivated Japanese freelance
programmer. You communicate well in English both over emails and face to
face. You have a good understanding of SQL and are fluent in at least one
programming language. You are a fast learner and either know Java inside
out or are willing to learn. Experience in Java/C++/PHP is a bonus.

Think we should talk?
Send us an email to: jobs@nooper.com

--<snap>--

Thanks,