(keitai-l) Inroduction

From: Sourav Kundu <souravk_at_mastek.co.jp>
Date: 10/31/00
Hello all list members,

I have just subscribed to this list and so I would like to
quickly introduce myself. I work for a global software development
firm that is presently focusing on CTI and Mobile commerce
for Japanese market. I am in the Mobile commerce section.
I hope you all will help me immensely giving me pointers and
information that I will solicit in my occasional posts from
now on.

With that follows my first set of question(s) :-)

Is there a book or website on cHTML tags and standards ?
What tools are available for DB connectivity with cHTML pages.
Will standard CGI (PERL) with standard  Apache setup work
with cHTML for i-mode ? Does the Internet suite 5.1.6 of Genesys
(CTI software, http://www.genesyslab.com) support i-mode
and i-mode integration to outbound call manager ?

Thanks for any pointers.

cordially

--kundu

Sourav Kundu (Dr. Engg.)          Senior Technical Consultant
Mastek Limited (Japan Branch),    Hamamatsucho MK Building 2F
1-4-12 Kaigan, Minato-Ku, Tokyo 105-0022 Japan (GMT +9 Hours)
Tel: +813 5777 2721 Fax: +813 5777 2722 Cell: +8190 2463 3809
souravk_at_mastek.co.jp   %-------------%  http://www.mastek.com