(keitai-l) wireless conference invitation

From: Marc Bolick <mbolick_at_ft2001.rsm.nl>
Date: 11/06/00
Hello all,

Rotterdam School of Management, where I am studying, is putting on a
wireless conference Jan 19-20, 2001 (check out www.m-comference.com). The
emphasis of this conference is on entrepreneurship, business models,
understanding the technologies and networking. We are looking for speakers
and participating companies to be part of making this conference a success.
It's a chance to spread the gospel and advance the cause of wireless to
about 300 delegates from business schools in Europe.

We would like to invite someone to speak about i-mode and/or one of the
wireless topics mentioned above, and from my brief time reading this list I
think many of you are qualified experts who would be great speakers. If any
of you are interested in helping us out, please respond directly to me.

thanks for your time,

Marc

Marc Bolick (mbolick@ft2001.rsm.nl)
Rotterdam School of Management, MBA/MBI