(keitai-l) Re: 19 inch phone screens anyone

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_anima.de>
Date: 11/09/00
SK> Nice solution, but the band-with requirements are still the bottleneck (the
SK> amount of into is the same even if the size is reduce by the display). Have
SK> seen similar devices by a number of  brands (inc SONY). I seem to remember
SK> that they all were expensive.
People throw up if they use these glasses and move at the same time,
because you focus at 2 centimeters in front of your eyes, while you
can see halftransparent your surrounding. I saw some case studies.

But this is not the problem here...

SK> From: Srinivas Nimmagadda [mailto:nimma@svwh.net]
SK> Subject: (keitai-l) Re: 19 inch phone screens anyone
SK> Here is a product that could make all of the net available to Jp mobile
SK> users, not just what is hand fed by NTT. It could open the imode market to a
SK> vast number of content and service providers that may not be officially
SK> sanctioned by NTT.
SK> Will a product like this compliment your current mobile model?
SK> Or will it make it obsolete?

...the problem is that the sender didn't understand what IMode is and
that there is not a screen problem. Reading the impressing archive of
this lists helps to cure understanding problems :)

Juergen