(keitai-l) Re: D2 communications

From: Moore Derek <Moore.Derek_at_bcg.com>
Date: 11/13/00
I am doing some modeling for projected revenues for IMT-2000 content sites
for 2005. In terms of the revenue streams, I am finding around 35 USD /
subscriber for advertising. Anybody getting any similar numbers? My results
show this will be broken down into 50% streaming media sponsors, 40%
banners, and 10% push mails. Anybody think this is in the ballpark.

dm