(keitai-l) Access Keys for iMode in cHTML

From: Tal Herman <TALH_at_BUG-LIFE.com>
Date: 11/14/00
  I understand that Compact HTML is defined so that all the basic operations
can be done by a combination of four buttons; Cursor forward, Cursor
backward, Select, and Back/Stop(Return to the previous page). I also that
the "accesskey" enables to refer to the numeric keypad (0-9).

 I would appreciate help on the following questions:
1) does the select button only "mark" an item or does it "activate" the
option to (e.g. go to another URL or behave like Next)?
2) how does the Back/Stop key operate ? does it go always to the previous
page and restore it from the cache ?
3) Can I refer to any of these keys in code with the "accesskey" ?

 Thanks

                    \```/
                    (o o)
Tal Herman