(keitai-l) Re: Click Through

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 11/14/00
Way back in 1995 I worked on the graphics for a system that did just this.
It was designed to work with DoCoMo phones and pitched for locating service
staff, your children (and pets too Juergen).

I imagine the legal/security issues involved are what kept it off the
streets - you could only use it to locate a phone that you had ownership of
but the hack potential was immense.

I wouldn't want people to be able to track my location but as a poor-man's
GPS I could see a lot of potential killer apps.

Kyle