(keitai-l) Re: 3rd Party billing services

From: Williams, Danny <danny.williams_at_informa.com>
Date: 11/15/00
Extending this issue. Can anyone enlighten us further about 3rd party
billing solutions for use by non-approved i-mode content providers? I'm
aware of various billing options, including NEC and other units of NTT but
does anyone have any experience of these and how they function vis a vis
DoCoMo's own i-mode billing solution?

Thanks

Danny

This is an Email from the Informa Group. Its contents are confidential to the intended recipient at the Email address to which it has been addressed. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error please contact The Informa Group on 020-7637-4383 (UK) or +44-20-7637-4383 (International) quoting the name of the sender and the addressee, then delete it from your system. Please note that neither The Informa Group nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any)