(keitai-l) Re: More location based services

From: Eric Hildum <Eric_Hildum_at_itochu.net>
Date: 11/17/00
Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately depending on your point of view, there
is an Inokashiro line station immediately adjacent to Maruyamacho (the name
of the Shibuya hotel district) that most of the people working in Dogenzaka
use. Thus it is perfectly reasonable to be there ;-)  (and yes, I did use
that station myself...for work...)

Of course, if you have not moved for two hours, you are toast when you get
home, as the Inokashiro line trains run every 20-30 minutes in the evening

Eric Hildum