(keitai-l) Re: Free movie ticket!

From: Heimo Laukkanen <huima_at_wapit.com>
Date: 11/17/00
Jani PATOKALLIO wrote:

> Well well, looks like I just won the two free movie tickets from
> Giga -- but it turns out that I have no interest whatsoever in
> the movie and I've already made other plans.  So, the first
> person to reply or call (number in the sig) gets the coupon,
> on the sole condition that you tell me how the ticket was
> checked at the entrance.

And please also tell that to the list. ,-) We have been wondering with
SMS-messages that how could we arrange all the logistics with this kind
of competetions. With one movie theatre that would not be a problem
since we could send a key to the customer and that could be checked on
the cashier, but what to do if we have a chain of stores which are not
connected all the time with each other. How to make sure the rewars will
not be collected more than once ( from different stores that is ).

> at 18:30, in Kudanshita Kaikan, 1 minutes walk from
> Kudanshita subway station exit 4 here in rainy Tokyo.

No more rain in Helsinki, just grey and cold. And some-one has a high
fever.

> // List Moderator comment: Trying to resist the fact that I see the
> // mail before most. I've other plans thought too. Tom :-)

,--)

-huima