(keitai-l) would you like to host Finnish wireless companies

From: Kari Jääskeläinen <kari.jaaskelainen_at_pretax.net>
Date: 12/01/00
Hello everyone at Keital-list!

I am a Finnish new media consultant and I will be bringing a delegation of
15 Finnish wireless professionals to Tokyo on 18th and 19th of January. We
would be interested to visit companies that represent the different parts of
the value chain of i-mode. Interesting companies could be eg content
providers, software manufacturers, gaming companies, enabling technology
producers, terminal manufacturers, teleoperators, mobile portals, search
engines, i-mode ad agencies, or any other relevant company, large or small.
Basically we would be interested to have a general presentation about your
activities in i-mode.

I sincerely believe that this opportunity may lead to many kinds of
co-operation between the host companies and the participants of our
delegation. Some of the participating companies may be willing to represent
or use your technology in Finland and Europe and some others might have
interesting content and products that you might be interested to use or
represent in Japan.

Participants of our 15 member delegation include representatives from
Finnish:
Teleoperators: (eg Sonera Zed)
Mobile portals: (eg Iobox/Terramobile)
Content producers
Software producers
High tech companies (eg. Nokia)
DigiTV operators (Finnish Broadcasting Company)
Distance learning developers
University professors
Venture Capitalists

The presentation could be eg 1-1,5 hours and we could then reserve an
additional half an hour for people to exchange cards and to discuss. I am
grateful if if you can indicate within a week or so weather you may be able
to receive us.

Kari Jääskeläinen
Espoo Enterprises Oy
Tekniikantie 21