(keitai-l) Re: that killer app...

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 12/03/00
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>I suppose this isn't quite the appropriate forum/context in which to
>mention
>the vibration capabilities of most mobile phones.

indeed not.

Nor indeed to speculate how long it will be before we have a variety of
peripherals that can be attached to keitai on the ends of wires. Like
cameras on wires, (camera/shoe attachment kit optional extra - and silly
Jphone fixed cameras don't count - they don't "roam" enough), "toys" on
wires, controllable remotely and  and - well - those who have lived in
Japan less than 5 years will still have minds capable of boggling (mine is
almost all boggled out...), so I will stop here. (though I might register
the domain name "docomoiko")

Problem is, streaming video/sound recorders in keitai (only a matter of
time) are another reduction of privacy. Streaming, after all, can work
both ways.

On a sidenote, and this  DOES make my mind boggle, I have been told that
some of the docomo apps run in ADA

ADA!

perverts.....