(keitai-l) another docomo contents site

From: M. David <davidm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12/03/00
Don't know if anyone else is worried about this but I just found another
docomo site which provides contents that competes with its
official/unofficial sites.
http://www.bay.nttdocomo.co.jp/
produced by DoCoMo Kanagawa "Mobile Bay"
I guess DoCoMo Kanagawa is floating the bill for their advertising, I found
them by a valueclick banner.

Build a network, get contents providers to entice people to join, once you
reach a mass, replace their contents with your own(AOL), keep all the
profits from data charges, subscriptions and advertising...

David M.

iKaiwa.com    http://iKaiwa.com
Japanese Mobile Contents Portal

CLICK!        http://ikaiwa.com/click/
Community for Linking Internet Companies in Kansai