(keitai-l) Google iMode in alpha testing.

From: Cyrus Shaoul <cyrus_at_garage.co.jp>
Date: 12/14/00
Dear Ketai-L folks,

Cyrus here. Been lurking for a while, and now have something to
contribute:

I got this note from Lauren Baptist <lauren@google.com>: (sent to the
some people from the Google Friends list.

Lauren said that I could pass it on to my friends, and so I pass it on
to you. Enjoy! Send Lauren any feedback you have.

Dear Google Friend,

We recently developed an iMode version of the Google search engine.
Google iMode offers the full capabilities of our desktop search by
translating the rest of the web from HTML to cHTML on the fly,
enabling users without desktop access to find and view any website
using Google and an iMode phone.

Before we release our engine, we're giving our friends a chance to try
out a Beta version.  So, if you'd like to be one of the first users to
try out Google iMode, point your iMode phone at
http://demo1.google.com/imode and begin searching!  We are interested
in any feedback you may have.  So, please E-mail me directly with
comments and suggestions.  We'll send a Google t-shirt to anyone who
reports a bug!

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Lauren Baptist