(keitai-l) Re: updated the matrix

From: Joran Roslund (EMW) <Joran.Roslund_at_emw.ericsson.se>
Date: 12/14/00
Hi!

I'm curious about the Korean roaming capability mentioned
in the MMJ matrix. In DoCoMo's catalog I read that they have a
keitai, P601wk, that can be used in Sth Korea too.

As far as I know, PDC is only used in Japan, so it has
to be a dualmode phone. Does anyone know what the non-PDC
part is? Is it CDMA? I know that CDMAone is used in Korea,
but I'm not sure if it's the only digital system. Does anyone
know which Korean operator DoCoMo uses for this service?

Joran