(keitai-l) Administrivia - disclaimers

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 12/19/00
	Since there has been recently appearing many disclaimers
	in the mails stating things like:

	"The information transmitted through this mail is intended solely
	for the addressee and may be legally privileged..."

	"Any disclosure, copying, dissemination or any action taken or
	omitted is prohibited..."

	"This message contains confidential information and is intended
	only  for the individual named. If you are not the named
	addressee you  should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
	e-mail."

	etc etc. I'm sure you got the point. Since KEITAI-L is a
	mailinglist we CAN'T comply to these disclaimers. Mails
	will be forwarded basically to about 500 people. Mails WILL
	be copied and stored in archives. The archives WILL be
	visible to various search engines as google. The information
	posted to the list will be potentially viewable by everyone
	having access to email or web browser.

	So, mails containing these kind of disclaimers won't be
	let through to the list (unless me or one of the moderators
	approve them by mistake).

	I know some of you don't have any control over these disclaimers
	since they might be added automatically by your mail servers.
	If this is the case and you want post to the list I suggest
	you make an account in one of the free email services or
	use another peronal non-work related account.

	I know this might be invonvenient but it is necessary.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/