(keitai-l) Re: GFORT and E-707/gimcracks and whirlygigs

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 12/19/00
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>well said brother. oh if only the monitor was as gorgeous as the 502it it

I think the 502it monitor is pretty dire, myself. It is big, certainly,
but it is SLOW! Displaying even simple pages is noticeably slower than on
my old P501i. I suspect this is the graphics display hardware rather than
the browser speed. It is certainly more pleasant to read text on the
502it, but I have yet to see graphics on it that look good (lack of jpeg
support is a problem here though). I use it is my top-end test handset, so
I spend a lot of time with it.... Slick java games will need faster screen
update hardware......

Nick