(keitai-l) Re: cHTML Content development on a MAC?

From: Hämeen-Anttila, Tapio <Tapio.Hameen-Anttila_at_add2phone.com>
Date: 12/20/00
Erve!

I have also MAC with GoLive 5, there seems to be i-Mode module available
(http://www.adobe.com/products/golive/actions/main.html) for free. This
is only for GoLive 5. I haven't test it yet. The information part tells
that:" The i-mode module gives GoLive 5.0 the ability to visually create
NTT DoCoMo i-mode pages using cHTML. These pages are intended for
501i/502i wireless handsets using the "Emoji" and "i.Form" elements."

I have tried that WML Module created by the Razorfish Mobile Lab, but it
is too odd to me, so I hope i-Mode module is better :-)

Br, Tapsa