(keitai-l) Re: How is it to see it the very first time?

From: Solberg, Kristian <SolbergK_at_logica.com>
Date: 01/16/01
Joran's point is very valid. One of the main differences (as we've touched
on time and time again in this list) between Japan and the rest of the world
is the customer focus. Apart from color (arriving in WAP as well) there
isn't really that much difference technologically between I-Mode and WAP
(Yes I know that there are some, but in reality not enough to create a
substantial difference). In Japan the focus has always been on the users,
and in Europe the assumption was that the technology would create a market
by itself. The results speak for themselves.

Kristian