(keitai-l) Re: i-mode is NOT always on

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 01/23/01
This is also the case with i-mode. I have a blinky antenna which
actually comes in quite handy, because I can tell:

* when I'm using i-mode I can tell when I'm waiting for the server and
when I'm actually receiving packets (antenna is blinking)
* every now and then when I'm not using the handset at all the antenna
blinks as the phone and base stations verify handset location.

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144