(keitai-l) Re: Mobile Phones Must Die?

From: Wiberg, Annie <Annie.Wiberg_at_euroforum.net>
Date: 01/23/01
As an old linguist (yes, I have all sorts of weird secrets in my murky
past...) Japanese is indeed an isolated language, but it is not unique in
its evolution - kids in other countries have the same ability to pick up on
slang and trendy new expressions and incorporate them in their everyday
language just as quickly.

/Annie