(keitai-l) Re: i-mode class files and emulators

From: Eijkemans, Paul <Paul.Eijkemans_at_ben.nl>
Date: 01/31/01
> but Paul, you work for Ben, a telco in europe. you're on the inside track
> to get such a policy adopted so that the telco is a partner with third
>parties in content development and distribution.

And yes, we have been doing this for more than a year now with our
Ringtone-download,
Picture-messaging, etc. systems. I know the importance of lining up with
content
providers, I was one of the people that helped building the Vizzavi
Netherlands portal
for Libertel.

Best regards,
Paul

Please note that the above does not necessarily reflects the opinion of my
employer.