(keitai-l) Re: Those funny Americans

From: Andrew Langton <AndrewL_at_playlink.com>
Date: 02/05/01
As a "funny American" myself, I will gleefully denounce those "Meta Group"
nitwits who wrote that article.  Virtually every article they've put forth
has been wholly anti-java in nature, often to the point of absurdity and
self-contradiction.  With this particular Pronouncement of Doom, these guys
seem to lack any clues about wireless technologies in general.  There are
those of us Americans, while still perhaps a bit "funny", that would like to
think we'll have something of value to sally forth into the wireless arena
-- and J2ME is front-and-center.

It's interesting to note that C-Net's News.Com discussion forums seem to
have been removed...?  I kinda wanted to, um, "discuss" this article.

Andy Langton
www.playlink.com