(keitai-l) Re: CNET article interviews DoCoMo's Enoki Kei-ichi

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 02/07/01
> with so much attention on the number of i-mode subscribers, it is nice to hear
> about something else, like the number of sites.

You can find the number of sites and other statistics in the imode-faq:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq.html

> BTW, does anyone know the current number of official (DoCoMo sanctioned) sites?

We hand counted them in December and the number we arrived at was around 800.

As of 1 February 2001 there are 18,573,000 registered imode users
and 785 content partners, some content partners have more than one
"official" menue site.

The issue of "official" menu sites is discuss here:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq-menu.html

Hope this helps,

Gerhard Fasol
http://www.eurotechnology.com/