(keitai-l) Re: determining what is an i-mode page

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 02/08/01
keitai-l@appelsiini.net さんは書かれました:
(I've considered looking for ".chtml" or "/i" in the URL.  Or perhaps
looking for a "CHTML" meta tag.  But I know that won't grab all i-mode
sites.)

I think you will have to go for a compound approach - using all the above
tests, plus looking for the docomo moji.

I think encouraging the use of the chtml meta tag is a good idea though
(assuming it is a genuine standard...(?))

.chtml and /i/ are not standards (I know people us /i/ for imode, but
they use if for a lot of other things too....

Nick