(keitai-l) Re: determining what is an i-mode page

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 02/08/01
> Was a "not" missing somewhere? Anyway, CHTML does _not_ support style
> sheets, frames and JPEG images. But i-mode 1.0 and 2.0 differs in other
> areas from CHTML. I am not the expert, but things like tel: and
> istyle for
> textinput types are some of the ones I come to think of.

Absolutely correct. I wasn't thinking but doing too many things at the same
time instead. m(___)m

I think emoji are what really stand out with i-mode although there are icons
available with HDML/WML. When i-mode goes international it will be
interesting to see how DoCoMo translate some of the Japanese-centric emoji
for an international audience.

Kyle

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com