(keitai-l) Re: grass greener

From: Vittorio Nicolardi <vnicolardi_at_izogud.com>
Date: 02/09/01
The hype about I-mode is quite high here in europe. This is probably what pushed Telecom Italia Mobile in the I-mode
boat.
Knowing the guys in TIM  (The general director is saying that they would be able to duplicate the success of I-mode
already this year),
I am sure they don't really understand limits and potentiality (as they don't really know what UMTS is going to be). Italians
are in my opinion too lazy for I-mode (I am italian...),  and until they will not get full motion video with their favorite soccer
team Sunday goal, or the last episode of their soap opera they will not buy it...

Vittorio Nicolardi