(keitai-l) Re: Screen captures

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 02/09/01
On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Jani PATOKALLIO wrote:

> Filtering by IPs, etc.  I know little about how these are
> accomplished in practice, I do know that quite a few i-mode
> sites will not let you in from a non-phone browser no matter
> what your User-Agent: says.

	IP filtering is IMO unrealiable unless you can be
	100% sure you have all the IP's of DoCoMo gateways
	and that they wont change.

	One possible method might be to look for addiotional
	headers such as Accept-encoding: (I believe i-mode
	browser does not send this) and if you get them it must
	be a fake.

	BTW. Does anyone have full list of request headers
	i-mode browser sends?

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/