(keitai-l) Push Technology

From: Elena Mata <emata13_at_yahoo.es>
Date: 02/12/01
Hi All,

Actually I'm in process to familiarize with Push
technology and I'll be appreciated if you'll be able
provide any help to me.

I've readed some specification and architecture
documentation f.e. in WAPForum, but I need information
of how to
implement this tecnology.

How Server establish the connection to the Wap device
and What protocal must I use to send the push message.
(SL).

I'm testing Nokia Wap Toolkit,  They have provided
a front end tool and when I use that, PUSH is
working properly(for ConnectionLess mode). But problem
arises when I try to Push the Sl packet from my Java
code.
Any idea??

Thanks in advanced
Elena.