(keitai-l) Re: Greener Grass, popping pills and nooper

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 02/12/01
Hi James,

Monday, February 12, 2001, you wrote:
> How exactly the nooper showcase would help me unmiss the point, I am unsure,
> but thanks all the same juergen. perhaps if i read your FAQ? As usual, I
> enjoyed your photographic adventures in keitai and lolicon culture.
thanks, but we don't provide any FAQ (especially not for the second
topic) ;)

Actually my photographic adventures into Keitai land brings me
together with people who don't even understand what I am talking
about if I tell them that we develop applications for Keitai's...they
look at me with big eyes (just like the anime comics), typing in a crazy
speed (I can see only some blurry fingers) on their Keitai and
show me something 'which is already in their phone'...

In this moments I feel old :)

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht - <js@nooper.com> - Nooper.com - Mobile Services