(keitai-l) Re: billing and packet charges

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 02/14/01
On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 08:19:17PM +0800, Victor A. Saromo wrote:
> I tried to search the archives but I haven't found any post discussing the
> following: (or did I just miss it)

First time me thinks...

> 1. Are the URLs visited by users reflected in their billing statement? Ex. a
> user goes to yahoo... on his next billing statement, does it say you
> accessed yahoo.co.jp on this date / time, etc. etc.

No, there's no breakdown of sites and time. You gotta rely on how
honest the figure looks. Sometimes it is a surprise and sometimes you just
know :)

> 2. Aside from the 100 to 300 yen paid by subscribers to official i-mode
> sites, do developers (content providers) get a share of the packet charges
> when users go to their site or download gif images?

Nope, DoCoMo keeps all the packet charges as far as I know. Nice model :)

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd                   Planet of the Noop.
tom_at_nooper.com                  http://www.nooper.com