(keitai-l) The Hardware Makers

From: Daniel Scuka <daniel_at_japaninc.net>
Date: 02/26/01
I'm keen on talking to people working in keitai hardware: the makers
themselves (Sony, Kyocera, Sanyo, Matsushita, etc.) and the individual
component manufacturers (especially batteries, displays, antennae, memories,
etc.).

Would anyone be able to put me in touch with contacts in engineering/design
depts. at any of these companies?

BTW, read a recent financial analyst report that stated DoCoMo's estimated
savings over ten years in 3G infra costs (domestic) through an active
campaign of promoting overseas partnerships based on i-mode would be some
**JPY600 billion**! Royalty fees would be in addition to this savings...

--Daniel