(keitai-l) Re: Expensive surprises on I-Mode?

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 02/26/01
Seems that too much people got my question wrong because I
used the verbs 'kill', 'hang', 'stab', etc. in relation with
'friend' too often....mhm, is danger not what makes life so
precious? ;) ...ok, back to my serious question:

Imagine you hand your friend an I-Mode phone *and* the Pin for
one month and there are NO oversea calls allowed, HOW MUCH
money can this friend burn ONLY by USING I-Mode services?

This is a serious question, I will explain later why (if I
get some serious answers).

Juergen