(keitai-l) Re: Expensive surprises on I-Mode?

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 02/27/01
Thanks Marc,

Tuesday, February 27, 2001, you wrote:
> maxCostPerMonth = 138000 Yen + ?
I calculated a bit more, but this is a good start.

> proof/evidence in i-Mode logs (eg. user id) that an official site can
> use to enforce someone paying bigger bucks than just the 300Yen per
> month? I thought official services are limited to 300Yen by contract, ie
> there's no way they can charge you another 1MYen because you signed up
> for the 'super special' service.
This is true, but how about ordering things at Tsutaya or something?
You are registered, you can identify yourself and you can easily
order things which are far out the >300yen range for subscriptions to
content only.

I only wonder if DoCoMo has an included emergency break somewhere...

Juergen