(keitai-l) domain names

From: Stuart MacDonald <stuart_at_fs.catv.ne.jp>
Date: 02/28/01
Little off the topics normally discussed but...

I bought some domain names a year ago.... at that time I was considering
forming a company working in the mobile Internet arena. In the end myself
and 3 friends took on one development project for another company.... but
that was all.

The just-in-case mindset had led me to register some domain names. These
domain names are maybe not even legally usable???

I was going to put in a line about reregistering them under somebody else
name at cost if anyone was interested... but it seems their time is up
today.

i-modeservices.com
imode-services.com
imode-news.com

So if you are interested and fast enough go ahead and register one or all 3
of them (just-in-case...hehehe)

If anyone knows if these names are legally usable or not, I would like to
know for curiosities sake.

Good luck!

Stuart
-new grad M.E.- and looking for a job (hint,hint)
Tokyo Institute of Technology