(keitai-l) Re: i-MIMIC i-mode emulator - help for Thomas

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 02/28/01
The emulator uses DHTML/CSS/JavaScript to emulate both i-mode content and
user experience - sorry for the confusion.

This release still allows many non-i-mode tags and attributes through to the
emulator which is fine is you are looking at an actual i-mode page but can
cause some unpredictable results with non-i-mode pages.

In the next release I plan to remove any tag or attribute not supported by
i-mode devices.

Kyle

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com