(keitai-l) Re: My favorite I-mode site...silent it passed away...

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 03/21/01
> Are there any research papers analyzing the true reasons of what makes
> mobile sites un/successful (ie deeper than just statistics which don't
> explain _why_) ? Is there anything in the wired world?

later it's not easy to say, but check around now...if you
see the word "free" too often on a site you can sure soon
delete a bookmark.

And don't ask people who worked for a closed site, they
will blame the weather, the users, the dressed dogs,
the crowded trains and whatever.

And don't ask me, I will say "I said it before...!" ;)

Juergen