(keitai-l) Re: So, will i-mode repeat its early successes in the European market?

From: Andrea Hoffmann <ah_at_anima.de>
Date: 04/05/01
Hi,

> > so please - in future, please do not critise until you know the facts.
the
> > planet would be a happier place without such negativity. and if you do
so,
> > please take it off line. and if you have any response please feel free
> > contact me directly - my details are below. lets spend our time and
energy
> > getting things right for our clients and the users of the mobile
Internet
> > services.
> >

> You are asking too much.

I have to agree with Tim actually, since I also did not like the way he got
attacked personally on the list without even knowing about it. It is one
thing to critisize the article and the things the article claims that Tim
has said, but its another thing to attack him as a person as it has been
done here. So, lets stick to the topics and discuss about different opinions
freely without getting personal in a negative way.

Just my two cent.

Andrea