(keitai-l) Re: Images in tables

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 05/30/01
Glad you find it useful.
One of the trickier challenges of developing a wireless emulator is
correctly emulating the actual phone font characteristics - something many
emulators don't do.  I have thus far been unable to achieve this with
Netscape CSS and until they extend CSS support, restrict i-MIMIC to IE
rather than give users a far less-than-perfect emulation.
The full system requirements for i-MIMIC are at
http://www.X-9.com/mimic/beta.asp (Yes it is still officially in beta)
Packet charges is just one feature added as a result of user feedback so
feel free to send any suggestions to feedback@X-9.com

Kyle

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com