(keitai-l) Re: i-appli problems (Re: )

From: Manik Jandial <manikj_at_vbeing.com>
Date: 06/01/01
Hi Zev,
It may be the silly mistake I made in my code but here is how ..........

My appliction goes like this

bascilally two logics in diff classes

                 class  B implements one
                 class C and D implements other
                 class A starts I appli

have used process Event ()to control the events
actually both classes have their own processEvent () but I have but i have
used logic so that diff process Event() is called depending upon the
position of variables

1. A class  extends IApplication
here  I have started my application and initialized classes B and C inside
Start method of IApplication

            object1=newA();
          object2=new B();
          Display.setCurrent(A);
         Display.setCurrent(B);

2. B class  extends Canvas implements Runnable

         from its constructor i have started a thread

         from inside the run method() i am calling methods that implement
my logic say X,Y,Z  (infinite loop)

           inside paint() i have written code to be displayed

         one interesting thing I noted is that I dont call repaint from
these methods (X,Y,Z) just change the variables but still that   change
is  displayed on screen(may be I dont know why)

         from inside X,Y,Z if I call some method to display something on
screen i flashes the message (how can I let them be on the      screen for
couple of seconds)

3.class C extends Canvas
         this initializes class D
         has processEvent()

4.class Dimplements Runnable
         runs the logic

any other detail is also open.....

and what about StackOverFlowError that is shown in i-Jade
Emulator................How can a application run on other models or
toolkit if it has such type of error is there.it is very strange.

I hope you (everyone in group also) know................
Regards,
Manik