(keitai-l) i-appli problems (Re: )

From: Zev Blut <zev_at_atc.yamatake.co.jp>
Date: 06/01/01
Hello,

So when you run the application it instantly bombs on you because you are
showing a Canvas first?
Without much detail it is hard to help, but the Sony and NEC phone can show
many more colors than the rest
which are only capable of showing 256 colors.  Maybe, you are using too many
colors and the DoJa SDK let
you get by, but the i-jade emulator is not.

Zev