(keitai-l) Re: half OT: elmo projector

From: Chris Lowery <chris_at_onegoodwindow.com>
Date: 06/10/01
Hi Andrea,

You may have thought of this, but what about an overhead camera?
It's better if you bracket down the phone (less wiggle, which is
hard on the eyes) but you can twiddle with it beforehand to get
a good image. A camera mount/animation stand should be available
in any good camera store or animation supply house.

The alternative is getting VGA out of an LCD device, which would
require Deep Hardware Hackery. I don't think keitai have a DAC.

-chris

Andrea Hoffmann wrote:

> > what we have done is to take screen shots and put them into powerpoint
> and
> > project from the PC.
>
> Yes, I know that is possible of course. I want to show the "living
> creature" in action though...
>
> Andrea

Chris Lowery - Emergency Interface Technician - www.onegoodwindow.com
"doctor, heal thyself."