(keitai-l) Re: half OT: elmo projector

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 06/10/01
A possible compromise: overhead VGA projection using
one of the better emulators?

This has certain possibilities for JAD ("Joint Application
Development") of keitai-based apps, I think.

If it's to showcase incompatibilities among phones, though,
sounds like the overhead camera idea is better.

-m
leap@gol.com