(keitai-l) Re: Uh....let's try that question again: "Any interest in JavaHz mailing list translations?"

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 06/11/01
> [...]
> supplying flame-bait with his use of the word "FREE"...and Nick
> goes after Juergen with hair-splitting distinctions about what "free"
> means in intellectual community-property terms.  (And then *I*
> almost flamed back at *him*!)
Michael, sorry I readed the post very selective...but at least
I changed the subject line :)

> Now: please consider the original post's questions about distributing
> translations of the GigaHz list: "Are you interested?" and "What are
> the likely cultural-sensitivity issues here?"
Actually I like the idea of some collected wisdom (without the
translated Japanese flame wars) translated and transfered into
this list. Just some facts in a digested version with leaving
the names out would be great service and a great value addition
to this list.

Thanks in advance,

Juergen
--