(keitai-l) Re: SVG == Scaleable Vector Graphics

From: Zev Blut <zev_at_atc.yamatake.co.jp>
Date: 06/12/01
An interesting problem for me, is that if you want to target i-applis can
you fit a decompressor for gzip and
your parser and any other useful logic within 10kb?
I have my doubts, but then again the company Plazmic seems to have done
something with SVG
for i-applis.
http://www.plazmic.com/en/flash/index2.html

Zev