(keitai-l) Re: i-mode in the UK

From: Chris Lowery <chris_at_onegoodwindow.com>
Date: 06/13/01
I hope they do call it i-mode. To my mind, and maybe a few others,
i-mode means 'limited-but-workable color wireless Internet access
with a non-stupid interface'. In any language that's a hell of a brand.

-chris

p.s. here's a couple more next-gen embedded browsers supporting
WML & almost-i-mode-cHTML (no emoji I presume):

the Pixo Internet Somethingorother
http://developer.pixo.com/downloads/styleguide/devconframe.html

the Openwave Mobile Browse-o-mat Universal Edition
http://www.openwave.com/products/mobile_services/mobile_browser/

I thought Compact NetFront did but it doesn't. They must not care.

--
Chris Lowery - Emergency Interface Technician - www.onegoodwindow.com
"doctor, heal thyself."