(keitai-l) JAVA run-time appli question

From: Nik Frengle <eseller_at_eimode.com>
Date: 06/15/01
Sorry, Erik, if I am way off base, but I had a similar experience. The
problem turned out to be in the .jam file.  Though you can compile it fine,
it won't execute unless the PackageURL, AppSize, AppName and AppClass, oh
yeah, and LastModified properties are properly defined in the jam file.  If
I am totally off base, excuse me.
I have found that KToolbar and Forte are not so picky in the way it creates
the .jam file when you create a new project, and there aren't any reminders
to put in the information at all, and it seemed like I was often ending up
with .jam files that had the PackageURL, AppSize, AppName, but not the
AppClass, which was producing exceptions like the one you had, even though
it compiled fine.
I am rather a beginner myself, so if you are an expert and it is some other
really arcane reason, once again sorry.
-Nik Frengle