(keitai-l) Re: JAVA run-time appli question

From: Zev Blut <zev_at_atc.yamatake.co.jp>
Date: 06/15/01
Hello Erik,

I would first start by trying and using the build and compile function
provided in the DoJa toolkit.
i-jade does not require you to package your i-appli and if it can find the
classes to execute in the classpath
then it will usually run.  Although, the doja toolkit will require you to
package everything before you can run it.
If it compiles using the ktoolbar in the doja toolkit then you should be
pretty good, unless you are loading the
class via the Class.forName() method (that is another beast all together!)

I hope that helps,
Zev