(keitai-l) Re: JAVA run-time appli question

From: Erik Marnung - ITPS Tokyo <erimar_at_to.swetech.org>
Date: 06/15/01
Thanks Zev and Nik for your rapid response.

> If it compiles using the ktoolbar in the doja toolkit then
> you should be pretty good,

... it does.

> unless you are loading the
> class via the Class.forName() method (that is another beast
> all together!)

Oh, I have "AppClass = mapappli.MapAppli" in my jam file. Is
that what you had in mind? Lots of questions, I hope to
contribute with my experience to the community when I am
done with this one.

About Forte 2.0 (with recent core update): the application
suddenly began to cast i/o exceptions when I started it an hour ago.
The whole IDE feels rather shakey, even on my 600Mhz laptop
with 256 mb ram. Honestly Sun: How about making a
pure MFC version that at least "feels" stable?
(not happening in my time, I guess... no, I know)

Killing the beast,
Erik Marnung