(keitai-l) Introduction

From: Patrick Benny <chipple_at_chipple.net>
Date: 06/29/01
Hi all,

My name is Patrick, I'm 22 from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and I currently
live in Tokyo where I work for a foreign company as programmer for the
English news Web site Japan Today at http://www.japantoday.com/

I also developed an i-mode version of this site, available at the same URL
using a DoCoMo phone, or otherwise at http://www.japantoday.com/e/i/ and I
am mainly interested in the following topics:

- compatibility issues and tips with other japanese platforms (J-Phone, au, ..)
- security issues
- i-mode melody

Also, if someone could tell me how I can increase my keitai's browsing cache?
I have a P209i and according to the cache size chart --
at http://www.nttdocomo.com/i/tag/s2.html
-- I should be able to increase it from 5K (default) to 10K.
Is that possible and, if so, how?

yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Patrick